All events are free (unless noted)
- Free Shuttle Bus to all featured events
- Free Antique Fire Truck Rides – All day – Sweeney Hose Company #7 – In Downtown Area
- Christmas Trailer & Caroling – 11am – 1pm – Collecting canned good for NT Food Pantry – follows Shuttle Stops. Canned goods can also be dropped at local participating Merchants
Witter’s Sports Bar – 300 Oliver St.
- Breakfast with Santa – 9am – 11am (adults $5, kids $3)
First United Methodist Church – Tremont & Main Sts.
- Visit with Santa – 11am – 2pm
- Mrs. Claus Story teller – 2pm – 4pm
- Crafts for kids – 11am – 3pm
Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum – 180 Thompson St
- Santa on the Carrousel – 12pm – 3pm – (Admission required)
Crazy Jakes – 26 Webster St.
- Make & Take Gingerbread House – All day – Benefits Habitat for Humanity (fee applies)
- Visit by NT K-9 “Hammer” on the patio – 1pm & 2pm
- Free Magic show by A.J. McLaughlin – 2 shows – 10am & 12pm
North Tonawanda Senior Center – 110 Goundry St.
- Santa workshop for kids, gifts for $1, Free giftwrap, craft & bake sale, Free cookies, hot choc, coffee & tea
Railroad Museum of Of the Niagara Frontier
- Operate model trains, visit caboose, railroad films, cookies, hot chocolate – 11am – 4pm
- Free Pony Rides from Lakeside Animal Sanctuary – 11am – 4pm
Wattengel Funeral Home parking lot – 307 Oliver St.
- Free Petting Zoo from Lakeside Animal Sanctuary – 11am – 4pm
The Boardroom – 74 Webster St.
- Jimmy the Elf – face painting and balloon animals – 2pm – 4pm